The T-Engine Platform
The T-Engine is an open platform for the development of real-time and embedded systems. It comprises a hardware and software platform, standardized by the T-Engine Forum in Japan. The T-Engine Forum consists of more than 450 members, from industrial and academic circles. This section of the site is dedicated to this exciting technology. Here, you can find technical resources, links to other people using the T-Engine and extensive information about how to use and customize the operating system. The site is maintained by Mohit Sindhwani, and supported by a network of contributors using the T-Engine. If you would like to contribute a related article or a piece of information, please get in touch by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form. News pieces are further down the page.
Information for companies using the T-Engine
If you are looking for specific information regarding T-Engine projects, the process of porting the T-Kernel or for people to represent your products in different regions, TE@Onghu may be able to help connect you. Also, you can list your T-Engine products and projects on this site for free. [Click for More Information]
The following articles are available at this time - more will be added as soon as possible. So, please check back often.
- TE@Onghu Festival: New Platforms for the T-Engine [Apr 20, 2007] new!
- TE@Onghu Festival: Using GDB with T-Engine [Apr 19, 2007] (contributed) new!
- TE@Onghu Festival: Introducing the μT-Kernel [Apr 18, 2007] new!
- TE@Onghu Festival: Developing with μT-Engine/Nios II [Apr 17, 2007] (contributed) new!
- TE@Onghu Festival: T-Kernel Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Seamless Middleware Development [Apr 16, 2007] (contributed) new!
- Announcing TE@Onghu Developer Forum/ BBS (TEBBS) [Apr 15, 2007] new!
- T-News: T-Engine Information in Korean [Apr 13, 2007] new!
- TE@Onghu Festival: T-Engine/ T-Kernel Downloads [Apr 13, 2007] new!
- TE@Onghu Festival: Opinion Piece: On Real-Time Processing in Networks [Apr 12, 2007] (contributed) new!
- TE@Onghu Festival: T-Kernel CPU Support [Apr 11, 2007] new!
- T-NEWS: TRON Show 2008 from Dec 12 ~ Dec 14, 2007 [Apr 10, 2007] new!
- TE@Onghu Festival: Introducing EmPresent [Apr 10, 2007] (contributed) new!
- TE@Onghu Festival: Future Directions with the T-Kernel [Apr 9, 2007] new!
- T-NEWS: Micro T-Kernel Source and Specification Released [Apr 02, 2007] new!
- T-Engine Introduced at UK-Singapore Workshop in Microelectronics and Embedded Systems [Feb 13, 2007]
- TRONWeb Article about the Multi-processor T-Kernel [Dec 5, 2006]
- T-NEWS: T-Kernel Version 1.02.02 Released [Nov 10, 2006]
- T-NEWS: TRON Show 2007 from Dec 5 ~ Dec 7, 2006 [Nov 10, 2006]
- TRONWeb Articles about the T-Kernel/SE [Nov 9, 2006]
- T-NEWS: T-Kernel/ Standard Extension Source Released [Nov 9, 2006]
- T-NEWS: More T-Engine Specifications Opened to the Public [Jul 10, 2006]
- T-Kernel Porting Guide Released [Jun 3, 2006]
- T-NEWS: Numerous T-Engine Specifications Opened to the Public [Jun 1, 2006]
- Updating the T-Engine Flash Memory [May 28, 2006] (contributed)
- Anatomy of a T-Engine System Call [May 1, 2006] (updated)
- Downloading the T-Monitor Specification [Apr 26, 2006]
- T-NEWS: New T-Engine (SH/M32R) Free Software Website Launched [Apr 25, 2006]
- Introducing the T-Monitor [Apr 22, 2006]
- Downloading the T-Kernel Specification [Mar 06, 2006]
- In Progress: Widestudio Installation under Ubuntu Linux [Jan 06, 2006] (contributed)
- T-NEWS: Introductory Material from T-Engine Forum [Nov 22, 2005]
- Obtaining the Source Code for the T-Kernel [Feb 15, 2005] updated on Oct 25, 2005
- Getting Started with T-Engine Programming [Feb 25, 2005] updated on Oct 5, 2005
- Building and Running a Sample Program [Sep 30, 2005] (contributed)
- Expansion Options on the T-Engine [Sep 22, 2005]
- Installing the T-Engine Kit under Linux (Red Hat and Ubuntu Linux) [Sep 19, 2005] (contributed)
- Booting the T-Engine from USB [Sep 02, 2005] (contributed)
- T-Kernel Porting: Files to Port [Jul 31, 2005]
- Planning Your T-Kernel Port [Jun 01, 2005]
- Feedback/ Contact Form [Mar 08, 2005]
- Recommended Reading about the T-Engine, T-Kernel, T-License, etc. [Feb 17, 2005]
- Obtaining T-Engine Hardware [Feb 11, 2005]
T-NEWS: News About the T-Engine
News items are collected from different sources, such as mailing lists, BBS sightings, updates to the T-Engine Forumís website and so on.
- T-NEWS: T-Kernel Version 1.02.01 Released [Feb 16, 2006]
- T-NEWS: PMC Announces T-Engine4U website [Nov 17, 2005]
- T-NEWS: TRON Show 2006 from Dec 14 ~ Dec 16, 2005 [Oct 26, 2005]
- T-NEWS: SH7145 Micro T-Engine Now Available [Oct 10, 2005]
- T-NEWS: FAT File System for T-Engine [Sep 13, 2005]
- T-NEWS: T-Engine Forumís BBS [Jul 30, 2005]
- T-NEWS: New T-Engine Board to be Available Soon [Jul 04, 2005]
- T-NEWS: Xilinx FPGA Expansion Board for T-Engine [Jun 16, 2005]
- T-NEWS: T-Engine Intellectual Property Policy Released [Apr 03, 2005]
Links to Main Resources
There are a number of online resources for people interested in the T-Engine. The following sites will be of interest to English-speaking people.
If you would like me to add you/ your company to this list, please email me.
I would like to make this web-site available in as many different languages as possible. If you know some other language and are willing to help by translating pages of this site, please contact me. It will really help in making this site a good reference for all people who do not know Japanese. [Information & FAQ]
This site: hits since Feb 1, 2005.
This page: hits since Feb 1, 2005.